Corona Virus has badly affected every city of every country, be it health-wise, money-wise or mentally. The challenge faced during this pandemic is that it is fatal for people who already have really low level of immunity. Most of the cases in which people have died of Covid 19 is because they were already suffering from some or the other ailments. Mostly, people with weak lungs or diabetes or people with a vulnerable heart were the ones who suffered most fatalities from the pandemic.
During such dark times we need to be very careful and help out each other in some or the other way as being united is the only way to fight this situation of crisis and craziness. There are some obvious ways in which you can help yourself and help others in combating this time of the pandemic
- Wear masks in public: Wearing masks might pose a problem in breathing, but it is an absolute essential during these times, as the virus is contagious and spreads like wildfire, so, be careful and wear masks as it stops the virus from spreading.
- Use sanitizers for contact surfaces: Sanitizers contains alcohol which combats the virus, so spray some sanitizers on the surfaces which comes in contact with many people, like, railings, doors, money, etc.
- Build your immunity: It is very important to build your immunity to fight this virus, so it is rather better to eat healthy food which is full of nutrients. Find best health food stores in Okhlahoma city and buy some healthy food for yourself and your family.
- Do not discriminate: There are also many people that have suffered Covid and they came out victorious because it is easily treatable at home. So, do not discriminate against people who have contracted the virus as they are same as you are, just a little unfortunate.
- Help the ones fighting the disease: Many people who contracted the virus have been home quarantined and because this virus tends to make you weak, doing household chores or any routine work can be challenging. So, help these people out by providing them food, medical supplies, daily need items and more. These people need to be dealt with kindness and love.
- Do not believe in fake news: Technology might be a blessing in today’s time but it is equally a curse, due to technology several fake messages and fake news are forwarded daily via social media platforms like Whatsapp, Facebook, etc. It is rather better to not believe in such fake things being circulated as they cause nothing but trouble.
- Stay optimistic: Staying optimistic is the biggest medicine for every problem, so always assert yourself to think positive and be positive, in this way you keep your mental health in check, which is the most important part of our well being.
The situation of this pandemic is combatable only when we join hands and fight against it together. Also, a little thank you note to all the frontline workers who have been constantly and tirelessly working for the betterment of the world.