Aadhaar card is a unique distinctive identification number of every individual resident of India which is used to prove his identity at places. Do not get confused between the Aadhaar card and E aadhaar card as they both are the same and serves the same purpose of proving your identity to other people. The only difference between these two is that the E Aadhaar card is the electronic or the digital version for your unique aadhaar card and it can save in your phone easily and most importantly you can download it any time as you wish.
Here mentioned below are some key points which might give you a piece of better information on what exactly is the use of your Aadhar card.
- Aadhaar is an employee identification code given on behalf of the Government of India to people by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) to establish the special status of each individual.
- The Aadhar number will function anywhere in India as evidence of identity and email.
- The project’s goal is to obtain biometric (picture, iris-scan, fingerprints) and resident population data (home address information), store them in a centralized database and issue to each resident a distinctive 12-digit identification code called Aadhaar.
- Aadhaar is intended for the establishment of identities for people of any generation (including kids).
- Aadhaar is for people, so each family member requires a distinct one.
- Aadhaar is voluntary, and anyone interested in getting an Aadhaar card for themselves can register or request for an Aadhaar card.
- Only one unique Aadhaar number and not multiple unique ID cards will be given to a person.
- Aadhaar code is applicable for an individual’s entire lifetime and need not be altered or updated from time to time.
- An individual can get free of charge his / her Aadhaar card.
- It is possible to use the Aadhaar card when entering a bank account, registering for a passport, booking e-tickets and many other locations where identification is needed.
- You can download your E Aadhaar card anywhere now and save it in a digital format for further uses.
- The digital version of Aadhaar card is also applicable as a proof of identity and it can be shown to the concerned person asking for your identity proof.
- E aadhar can be saved on your mobile phone digitally, and it comes with a unique password protection to ensure user’s identity security.
- The information displayed on the aadhaar card is not shared with anyone by the government authority. Your details and identity are kept safe.
If you do not have an aadhar card you can enroll for aadhaar card from your nearest aadhaar center and you can “Get Your Eaadhar” online if you want from the official website of UIDAI. Just provide the required details like your aadhar number or your enrollment number and your mobile number, with all this information you will Get Your Eaadhar easily without any delay.